African proverb (via futurepharaohs)
This is a Zimbabwean proverb from the Shona tribe, meaning that a person who harms another or borrows from someone will often forget, but the person who is harmed or borrowed from will always remember.
Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
after jurassic park there is no need for anyone's movies to be subpar in special effects #looks at twilight movies
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
but imagine if Ryan Ross and Tyler Joseph wrote a song together. imagine the vocabulary. imagine the metaphors.